**Please note this series will take place online via Zoom.**
What seeds are you planting in your life this spring?
Do you want a practice that can be a place of refuge for you to return to over and over?
Are you ready to start or deepen your meditation practice?
Spring is an invitation to root into our centers in order to rise and meet life fully. Join this yoga nidra series focusing on settling your system, rejuvenating your body and mind, and planting the seeds of intention and commitment you want to water this season and beyond.
Yoga nidra is a type of meditation that can promote deep relaxation, inner resourcing, and connecting with your authentic self. This practice has been shown to reduce trauma symptoms, insomnia and chronic pain.
In this 3-week series you will:
- learn the basics of yoga nidra and how to use them on your own
- have a personalized experience of meditation to apply these tools to your life
- connect and learn from the sangha (community) to gain insight and new perspectives
- practice intuitive movement in order to meet the body’s needs
- have the opportunity to offer your body and mind deep rest
3-week series starts:
Tuesday, March 17 from 7-8:15pm
“Make an Offering” spots available.
These slots are available for those who need additional financial support to practice while still having the opportunity to make an offering, which can be an important energetic exchange. No one turned away for lack of funds.
Drop-ins welcome if the series is not sold out. Contact email@example.com to inquire.