Do you want to intentionally respond to life rather than freak out?
Are you looking for a community that bridges yoga with real life?
Yoga for Resilience is a trauma-informed series supporting your mind, body and heart learn tools to feel more grounded, compassionate and present to yourself and others.
In Yoga for Resilience you will:
- connect and learn from the community to gain insight and new perspectives
- learn tools for the body and mind to ease overwhelm
- calm the nervous system through mindfulness and movement
- strengthen the body and mind through embodiment and meditation
- meditate to foster compassion and empathy
- support wholeness when you feel broken through an exploration of yoga philosophy
Many of the challenges we face can knock us off our feet. From trauma, anxiety, divorce, aging parents, global warming to white supremacy, we all need ways to support ourselves, our relationships and our communities to have resilience, strength and empathy. This class will support your ability and capacity to meet ourselves, our relationships and our communities with fierce kindness and compassionate truth.
Yoga for Resilience fosters strength, flexibility, kindness and the ability to meet life head on with tools to keep you steady.