Does your body hurt from sitting all day with clients and want more tools to support yourself as well as clients?
Do you experience the benefits of yoga in your own life and want to learn how to bring those benefits into your practice?
Yoga Therapy for Mental Health Therapists offers therapists and clients opportunities to get out of the chair and into the body to support integrated healing of mind, body and heart.
In this workshop you will:
- Learn what Yoga is.
- Learn what Yoga Therapy is.
- Learn practical tools you can use right away with clients.
- Practice yoga and meditation in order to experience these teachings in your own body/mind.
- Practice with peers in order to get feedback and refine the tools.
- Learn from case studies how Yoga Therapy can look with people dealing with a variety of challenges.
- Learn tools to work with the body, breath and mind to further support the amazing work you are all ready doing.After this training you will be able to:
- Articulate what Yoga Therapy is.
- Apply tools that work with the physical body, breath, mind and spirit.
- Understand the basics of Yoga philosophy.
Saturday, September 14 from 12-6:30pm
LMHC, LICSW, LMFT, Naturopaths and PTs
“[This training] was so incredibly helpful both personally and professionally! We need more healing/therapeutic practices and models outside of the traditional talk therapy model.”
“I have learned both personal and professional skills that can be implemented immediately.”
Refunds of 85% up to seven days prior to workshop. No refunds allowable after that time, but you can transfer your ticket.